- LLM in Commercial Law at University College of London, London, the United Kingdom
- Turan University, diploma with honors, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation, Faculty of Economics and Management, Moscow, Russia
- Currently, Baurzhan is studying at Moscow State University on LL.M. program in Competition Law of Russian Federation and Eurasian Economic Union
- more than fifteen years of legal practice in various spheres of economics, including consulting, civil aviation, subsoil use, manufacturing and trade;
- consulting on wide range of corporate, regulatory, infrastructure and general commercial matters;
- advising on such transactions as M&As, joint ventures and corporate restructurings in Russia, Kazakhstan and the CIS.